RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We hope you LOVE the item you order! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please review our policies below and contact us to discuss how to best resolve whatever matter and meet your needs.
MADE-TO-ORDER ITEM RETURNS AND EXCHANGES (Currently, nearly all our items are specifically made-to-order)
- Every item in this category is made specifically to fit your specific needs so a reasonable re-stocking fee applies to the return.
- All returns must be made within 14 days of your receiving the ring.
- Items returned for credit toward the purchase of another item will receive 100% credit of the purchase price (excluding shipping) only within the first 14 days of receiving the ring. No exchanges can be made after 14 days.
- Your item can be returned between 1 to 14 days of your receiving the item, with a 10% restocking fee.
- Your item can be returned between 14 and 30 days of your receiving the item, with a 25% restocking fee.
- We will not accept/re-stock any item after 30 days.
- All jewelry must be returned in its original condition without any signs of wear or alteration
- We reserve the right to decline a return if the item shows signs of wear, has been altered in any way, or if the return is requested after 30 days of receipt.
INVENTORY ITEM RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Rings from stock purchased with no modifications can be exchanged for 100% credit of the purchase price (excluding shipping) toward the purchase of another ring within the first 14 days of your receiving the ring.
- No exchanges can be made after 14 days.
- Items we modified for you (such as for finger size) can be returned within 14 days of receiving the item, with 20% re-stocking fee.
- Items can be returned within 14 days of your receiving the item, with a 10% restocking fee.
- Items can be returned between 14 and 30 days of receiving the item, with a 25% restocking fee.
- We cannot accept/re-stock any item after 30 days of your receiving the item.
- Rings purchased from our INVENTORY section can be resized to fit your finger size for $20 before shipping.
- Rings purchased on the wrong size can be sent back and resized for $20 plus shipping
- INTERNATIONAL SIZING: Rings that are purchased internationally will not be taken back for re-sizing due to high shipping and tariffs. It is more economically to re size locally.
We offer a ONE YEAR limited warranty for our hand-crafted jewelry.
- Replacing lost accent stone(s) (up to 6 months from purchase)
- Tightening prongs on your center stone (up to 1 year from purchase)
- Rebuilding damaged prongs??? (6 months from purchase)
- Cleaning/polishing (up to 1 year from purchase)
- Other defects on a case-by-case basis
Our one-year warranty service excludes:
- Damaged, stained, or chipped center stone –
- Damage caused by performing chores and/or physical activities while
wearing your jewelry
- Damage caused by other artificial abuse
Please note, alterations (such as resize or repair) done by another jeweler
will automatically void our warranty.
-Other repairs needed after expiration of the one year warranty will be considered on a case-by-case basis at a reduced rate.
-Shipping charges are not covered by our warranty and apply
Our jewelry is made to order. Our production time varies from 10 to 14 working
USPS Priority Insured 3 day in the USA signature required with tracking number
FEDEX INTERNATIONAL outside the USA Tariff fees will apply ( Please find out
what fees my apply for your country before buying)
Rush orders are considered for 5 to 7 day production $100 Rush Fee
Solid gold jewelry is a precious possession that is designed and crafted to last
for generations, but proper care is required to assure the lasting beauty of your
- Take your jewelry off before taking showers or going to sleep. Apply all lotions,
cosmetics, and perfumes BEFORE putting on your jewelry.
- After each wear, wipe jewelry piece with a clean soft cloth to remove dirt and oil
- Clean with lukewarm water if needed; mild soap is okay for most gemstones
except opals (separate care information for opal jewelry will be attached with
- Store each jewelry piece separately in fabric-lined box to prevent scratches.
- Never wear jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening,
- Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products.
- Never expose jewelry to chlorine swimming pools, hot tubs, or ocean water.
- Never expose jewelry to sudden temperature changes and excessive sunlight.